Yum, yummm… just finished a big bowl of sweet potato cauliflower soup, a recipe from my New Years 7-Day Cleanse & Reboot (coming soon!)! I sprinkled some hemp seeds on top for a little nuttiness and texture. For those of you not familiar with hemp seeds, they are delicious and GREAT to add to soups, salads, veggie sides, smoothies, and yogurt.
Like flax, hemp is a high protein seed, with a balanced ratio of omega 3 to 6 fats, fiber, and vitamin E! Unlike some other protein sources, hemp protein is very easily digested, which means for you, that you won’t feel bloated after eating it, but rather strong and energized!
Want to eat more recipes like this AND lose weight? Join me in the New Years 7-Day Cleanse & Reboot, where you can lose 5-10 lbs while pigging out (no starving yourself with this cleanse)! Stay posted on the release date and exclusive specials by making sure you’re on our VIP list.
SWEET POTATO CAULIFLOWER SOUP
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 medium to large sized peeled sweet potatoes, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 vidalia onion, diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Wash and cut cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower onto parchment covered baking sheet and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Roast about 20-30 minutes.
- In large stockpot, bring sweet potato, onion, garlic, salt and broth to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Add in half the cooked cauliflower and blend.
- Combine the rest and enjoy!