I made these beauties while teaching organic cooking to the wonderful employees at Anchin this week. We also make some Spicy Sweet Potato Quinoa and Roasted Cauliflower. More recipes to be posted soon! Stay in the loop by adding your email above or below! And in the meantime, don’t be afraid to drool.
PREP: 10 MINS
TOTAL: 10 MINS
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats oatmeal
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- Dash (or 2 or ten) of cinnamon
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like.
Whenever your sweet tooth calls out after a meal, this is a great go-to and alternative to… well, you fill in the blank. 😉
Want more cool wellness tips and recipes? Stay in touch by leaving your name and email below!