I’ll admit I was a bit incredulous when my friend and fellow health nut Jennétold me about making chocolate pudding from AVOCADOS. Blech [was my first thought]… But she assured me that not only was it easy to make, and certainly a healthier option that the pudding cups we grew to love as youngsters, but also a heavenly experience. So when she came over to cook with me, you bet your butt this was on the agenda.
- 2 avocados
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Dash of sea salt
- Dried coconut flakes to sprinkle on top
- Place all avocados, maple syrup, raw cacao powder, coconut milk, and sea salt in blender, and blend until smooth.
- I recommend using a spatula intermittently to scrape from edges and make sure it is fully blended (we don’t want no green pudding!)
- Give it a taste before you “spatch” it out of the blender. Some prefer there pudding sweeter than others. If you taste the bitterness of the avocado, chances are a bit more maple syrup or honey will solve that!
- Serve into a small cup and top generously with coconut flakes.
- Enjoy you fine, healthy person, you. You’re glowing, did you know that?
Want more cool wellness tips and recipes? Stay in touch by leaving your name and email below!